Friday, January 16, 2009

The 140 Character Contest

Colleen Lindsay (agent) had a brainstorm and hosted a 140 character synopsis contest. Pitch your book in 140 characters or less spaces count. Do it for real, do it for fun. Some of the entries were a hoot! Check her out at http://theswivet.blogspot.com/2009/01/contest-update.html

Can you find my entry???

The other choice for my entry was for a fledgling paranormal I'm working on. I didn't have as much of it finished as the contemporary piece so I opted not to submit the line for the paranormal.

If I had been farther along the paranormal entry would have said.
Twin brothers shapeshift into two headed dragon. One woman. Can they keep her alive? Will she claim her destiny and them forever?

Take a look at all the great story lines expressed in 140 characters or less.

No comments: